Join the Working with men and generative practice learning group
The working with men and generative practice learning group is a multimedia site that shares ideas about generative change and working with men. It uses articles, 15 practice exercises, DVD segments and forums to provide the best in on-going learning and reflection. This website is an essential source of reflection and practice material for counsellors, group workers, health workers or other professionals who work with men and family relationship issues.
The DVD segments cover the following topics:
How can we apply the generative approach? Joe Fleming
Generativity: Working with refugee communities and child protection issues Mohamed Dukuly - STARTTS NSW
Using generativity with separated fathers Ross Fletcher
Generative fathering: Discovering the child within Dr Jonathan Toussaint - Interrelate
Using generative exercises in action Andrew King - Groupwork Solutions
Conditions of use:
- Membership to the site costs $50.00 per year (plus GST). Bulk subscription discount available on application.
- Membership is strictly for individual use only and cannot be shared with another person
- While ideas and exercises on the site can be used by members, no one may share their username and password with someone else.
- Website members are encouraged to freely use this material as long as the original source of the ideas is acknowledged if materials are used in published programs, articles or training resources
- Any multiple use of usernames and passwords will result in access to the site being removed
- Income obtained from this site pays for its ongoing development
- Members are encouraged to make full use of site and its forums by sharing ideas, comments etc. Please acknowledge the website as a source when material is used.
Proceeding to join this learning group - indicates that you agree with the above conditions.
On the check-out page, when asked about shipping, please select the no charge - forum option.
Payment is made by credit card (on the PayPal website - select non-member payment choice) and a tax invoice will be emailed to you. When the payment has been approved, your password and username will be forwarded to you. At the website, you can change your username and password to your selection.
Click here for bulk subscription rates.