Creative Team Building involves training experienced practitioners to be team builders within their own program. This train-the-trainer approach uses experiential learning tools that enable the Team Builders to strengthen their own healthy team environment. This creates more organic and cohesive teams that function better in responding to their challenges. The process provides:
- greater support for work teams
- increased self confidence, self esteem and the prevention of workplace isolation
- an opportunity to develop purposeful directions in work teams
- an opportunity to develop action plans for workplace change
- discussion and shared experiences regarding the use of communication and power in work teams
- discussion of productive coping strategies in the community welfare/health field.
Tools for deepening practice involve:
- Allonomous and autonomous communication structures in teams
- Respecting differences – Different Learning Styles
- Discuss how feedback is given in the team
- Use of strategic questioning
- Action planning - 5-Column approach
- How does the team respond to conflict
- How does the team communicate?
- Enabling solutions to thrive.
To attend the Creative Team Building workshop, click here to view the next location.
||Topics: 0||Posts: 0||Never